- Follow us on Facebook
- Heritage Classic Youth Day is scheduled for Saturday, September 10th at the Izaak Walton.
Click here for more information. Email
Bob Moldenhauer (email@example.com) any questions or to sign up. ALSO, please
print, complete and bring the Heritage Classic Waiver Form to the event.
- DubuqueLand Pheasants Forever will be sponsoring youths for this summer's Iowa DNR
Hunting & Conservation Camp for
Boys (HACC) and Outdoor Journey
for Girls (OJ). HACC is conducting 2 camps: June 22 - 24 and July 27 - 29. OJ is conducting 3 camps:
June 15 - 17, July 12 - 14, and August 3 - 5. If interested in attending 1 of
these camps, please email Bob Moldenhauer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
NOTE: The programs fill very quickly. Participants are taken on a first come first serve basis.
- 2015 Land Acquisition Success - Leifker WildLife Area
- 12th Annual Season of Guns tickets are now available. 1st
drawing is in September.
Gun list and order form.
Season of Gun Flyer
- Special Raffle: 2013 Kubota RTV 400 with only 10 hours on it. $20 each and only 500 sold. All proceeds to benefit DubuqueLand Pheasants Forever sponsored youth activities and habitat preservation. Drawing held at the
2016 DubuqueLand Pheasant Forever Banquet, April 2nd, 2016. Need
not be present to win.
WINNER: Dale Then
- SPONSORS NEEDED. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, let us know
and our Sponsor Coordinator will contact you.
- Heritage Scholarship available for 2016 - 2017 School year. The DubuqueLand Pheasants Forever is offering a scholarship
in memory of Agnetta Biechler:
- For habitat improvement and seeding questions or assistance contact HABITAT FOREVER'S Habitat Specialist -
Dave Reuter at 563-590-1908.
- Pheasant Forever Equipment available for rent.
- Details on the Firearm Legacy Program.
- Consider using our PF Habitat Specialist (Dave Reuter) for your project this year.
- Dave Reuter's Business Card (Northeast IA Pheasant Forever Habitat Specialist).
- Monthly meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of the month at the Iowa National Guard Armory on old 20.
Meetings start at 7:00 P.M. For more information, email
the DubuqueLand PF president at email@example.com.
2016 Sponsored Events
Follow us on Facebook
Pheasants Forever Mission:
Pheasants Forever is a nonprofit
organization dedicated to the protection and enhancement of pheasants and other wildlife
populations in North America through habitat improvements, land management, public
awareness and education.